PRIVACY NOTICE FOR SHAREHOLDERS, CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS
According to art.13 of Reg. EU 2016/679
The Consortium CERMAC informs you of the following:
The data controller is the Consortium CERMAC with registered office in Via Aldo Moro 22, 40127 Bologna (Italy), certified e-mail address email@example.com
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The purposes of the processing concern the execution of the pre-contractual and contractual relationship and the related obligations, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter (b) of the aforementioned Regulation.
They also concern the legitimate corporate interest pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter (f) of the aforementioned Regulation.
NATURE OF DATA TRANSFER
The transfer of personal data is optional; without this, however, it is impossible for the Data Controller to fulfil the contractual obligations.
The personal data of company representatives can be disclosed to:
• CNA Servizi, as manager of operational activities
• Senior management figures of the Consortium
• Trade fair entities and associated companies
• Legal, tax and administrative consultancy firms
• Export, marketing and communication consulting companies
• IT consulting companies
• Banks, insurance companies and commercial information agencies
• Revenue Agency, Regions and other public bodies.
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to fulfil the contractual requirements and for 10 years from the registration of the last accounting movement, without prejudice to the legal obligations that may determine an extension
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The Consortium CERMAC recognises the rights provided for by the aforementioned Regulation in art. 13, par.2, summarised below:
• request access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition to data processing;
• withdraw consent at any time;
• make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
These rights can be exercised by contacting the company through ordinary or certified electronic mail, addressing them to the above-mentioned Data Controller.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR WEBSITE USERS
According to Art. 13 of the Reg. EU 2016/679, the Consortium intends to inform users about the processing of their personal data by this website. The information is also based on the Recommendation n. 2/2001 concerning the identification of the minimum requirements for online data collection in the European Union. The information is provided only for the website indicated above and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The purposes of the processing concern the correct user experience of the website visitor and the response to any information requests. In the event of a request for information or contact, the data is collected and processed for:
- sorting and responding to received messages;
- the purposes related to the Consortium's activities, commercial and marketing activities and related services offered (e.g. to send communications relating to activities, initiatives and events, as well as to carry out studies, statistical and market research on an aggregate basis) The legal basis is represented in the first case by the legitimate business interest, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter (f) of the aforementioned Regulation; in the second case, the consent to the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter (a) of the Regulation.
The Data Controller is the Consortium CERMAC
Methods and recipients of the processing
Visitors' data is only handled by personnel authorised by the Data Controller; no visitor data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who request information and/or the sending informative material (price lists, brochures etc.) are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested. These data can be communicated to the internal personnel of the sectors authorised to carry out processing, to the member company of the Consortium to respond to a specific request and to technical-IT, communication, and legal service companies, only if necessary.
Type of data processed
During their normal operation the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified (e.g. IP addresses, computer domain names, resources requested and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment). These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical cyber crimes against the website.
Personal data provided voluntarily by the user
The explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests for information or the provision of services, as well as any other personal data included in the communication. The data provided on an explicit and voluntary basis may be stored by the Data Controller in paper and/or electronic databases exclusively for the purposes envisaged by this notice.
Optional data provision
Apart from that specified for browsing data collected by the computer system, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms to the Data Controller to request information or other communications. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Personal data is processed by automated and/or paper means to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, their illicit or incorrect use and access by unauthorised third parties.
Rights of interested parties
The Consortium recognises the rights provided for by the aforementioned Regulation in art. 13, par.2, summarised below. You have the right to:
- request access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition to the processing of your data,
- opt out of processing at any time;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may exercise these rights by contacting the undersigned company by e-mail or ordinary mail to the Data Controller’s address.
Extended notice on cookies
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Data Controller in providing the service based on the purposes described. Some of the purposes of installing cookies may also require the user’s consent.
Technical and aggregate statistics cookies
• Activities strictly necessary for functioning: to save the User's session and to carry out other activities strictly necessary for the functioning of the same, for example in relation to the distribution of traffic.
• Saving preferences, optimisation and statistics: to save browsing preferences and optimise the User's browsing experience. These cookies include, for example, those for setting the language and currency or for managing statistics by the website Data Controller.
Other types of cookies or third-party tools that could make use of them
Some of the services listed below collect aggregate statistics and may not require the User's consent or could be managed directly by the Data Controller - according to what has been described - without the help of third parties. If the instruments indicated below were to include services managed by third parties, these could - in addition to what is specified and also without the knowledge of the Data Controller - perform User tracking activities. For detailed information on this, we recommend that you consult the privacy policies of the services listed.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to track User behaviour. Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use Personal Data to contextualise and personalise the advertisements of its own advertising network.
Displaying content from external platforms
How can I control Cookies being installed?