For 2022 Cermac has designed a Promotional Project called ONLINE – OFFLINE AGRIPROM: PROGETTO DI SVILUPPO DELLA FILIERA CERMAC SUI MERCATI INTERNAZIONALI which aims at
- Monitoring the group’s presence on the international markets
- Enhancement of the group’s role as a representative of the complete supply chain of the fruit and vegetable sector pre- and post- harvest
- Strengthening the role of Cermac as a forerunner in the more difficult markets
- Interception and strengthening of new foreign contacts and creation of profitable collaborations.
The planned activities are divided into a rich promotional path which is focused on the various areas of intervention such as Europe (focus on Spain and Germany), CIS countries (focus on Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Kirgizystan), Africa (focus on Ghana and Senegal), Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Qatar and which provides for the following actions:
- Participation in the Fruit Logistica fair, Berlin, April 5-7, 2022.
- Participation in the Macfrut fair, Rimini, May 4-6, 2022.
- Participation in the Fruit Attraction fair, Madrid, October 4-6, 2022.
- Participation in the Interpoma fair, Bolzano, November 17-19, 2022.
- Preparation of consortium presentation materials in foreign languages, exhibition banners in foreign languages.
- Consortium website update.
- Digital marketing plan.
•Participation in Caspian Agro, Baku 18/20 May 2022,
•Participation in Agrotech Expo, Tashkent 25/27 May 2022
•Participation in promotional and networking events, B2B meetings with professional operators in Kirghizistan and Uzbekistan
•Participation in AGRITEQ, Doha 10-14 March 2022,
•Promotional events and B2B (virtual and in presence) in Ghana, Senegal, Iraq e Saudi Arabia
The value of the project amounts to € 296.158,65 with a total financial support of € 148.079,33.
Project co-financed by European Regional Development Fund